Fiesta San Antonio 2011 is finally upon us and it’s time for some good food, good friends and good times! Although the police will be in full force and present at most fiesta events, it is still very important to take an active stance involving your own safety! According to Fiesta-SA.org, Fiesta brings over 3.5 million people to its events, and with a large number of people out partying and drinking, chances are that criminals are out to crash your festive spirits!
Here are a few tips to follow while making this an enjoyable Fiesta:
· Go with a group of friends.
· Choose a Designated Driver.
· Do not leave valuables in plain sight in your vehicle.
· Beware of your surroundings while walking to and from your vehicle.
· Ladies leave large purses at home, instead use a small handheld purse with a wrist strap; men use a money clip instead of a wallet.
· Use bConcerned.com, a website that confirms your safe return home, when going to an event, it’s free and easy to use!
Following these simple safety tips, could make this a fun and enjoyable Fiesta 2011, más vale prevenir que curar (better safe, than sorry)! Have fun, stay safe and bConcerned!